Cultural Resources Team Lead
Click HERE to apply
About the opportunity
SWCA Environmental Consultants is looking for a Cultural Resources Team Lead to join our Arlington, TX operations. This position will be instrumental in leading and growing a robust cultural resources program. You will serve as a Principal Investigator to ensure technical rigor and Section 106 compliance. You will support existing clients and projects, conduct business and client development, and mentor junior staff while maintain a high-quality scientific and technical quality in alignment with SWCA goals and objectives. The salary range for this position is $70,000 – $100,000 per year.
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity reporting to our Arlington Office Director. Relocation assistance available!
What you will accomplish
- Partner with regional directors to set the strategy for the program and contribute to the regional strategy
- As an SWCA leader you will be expected to bring and implement a vision to increase the business operations and revenue plans for the office
- Successfully conduct business development in the local market
- Manage all project deliverables to clients
- Demonstrate proficiency in project management and effective delegation and oversight of all program goals
- Mentor and supervise junior staff
- Meet or exceed financial metrics as set during business planning
- Contribute to fostering a collaborative team environment that contributes to successful projects and successful team members in the local offices and with other SWCA offices as part of OneSWCA
- Dedication to scientific integrity and quality work products for all clientele
- Oversee proposal and marketing coordination and management of key proposal and marketing efforts
Experience and qualifications for success
- Master’s degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, or demonstrated equivalent
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant Cultural resources experience required
- Two (2) years of experience in business development, project management, fieldwork, and consulting required. Five (5) years preferred
- Two (2) years of experience developing and implementing budgets, schedules, and scopes of work from pre-field tasks to final report preparation. Five (5) years preferred
- Demonstrated ability working collaboratively across state and regional physical boundaries with internal staff and clients
- Experience managing a diverse team of professionals – mentor, develop, and retain key team players
- Have a proven client network
- Strong business development skills as a “seller/doer” to develop productive business relationships with agency, client, and industry contacts
- Experience overseeing or managing large projects as project manager
- Environmental consulting/professional services experience
- Ability to travel an estimated 20% to the field
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.
SWCA offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes participation in our ESOP program. Take a glance at some of our benefits by going to https://www.swca.com/careers/benefits
EOE – women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-480-581-5378. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.