Cultural Resources Management/Section 106
Cultural resource management firms work side-by-side with government and private stakeholders to ensure that projects comply with our nation’s cornerstone preservation laws. By advocating for the consistent application of Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act and other laws, ACRA makes sure that the our nation enjoys a 21st century infrastructure while keeping bonds with our shared heritage.
- ACRA, SAA, AAA letter in support of permanent HPF authorization 06.28.2021
- ACRA signs letter in support of Safeguard Tribal Objects of Patrimony (STOP) Act 04.30.2021
- ACRA letter opposing Secretarial Order 3389 02.04.2021
- ACRA letter in support of nomination of Deb Haaland as Secretary of the Interior 02.03.2021
- ACRA letter to President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Harris 12.01.2020