Call for ACRA Award Nominations
Do you have a client who has demonstrated accomplishments and commitments above and beyond those required to meet laws and regulations pertaining to CRM? An ACRA firm or employee that has made a long-term contribution to the industry? If so, we want to know – the nominations process for the 2023 ACRA Awards is open!
The deadline for receipt of nominations is FRIDAY, APRIL 28, 2023 at 5 PM EDT. Awards will be presented during the 2023 ACRA Conference in Indianapolis.
- The 2023 form for award nominations is available here.
- Multiple nominations can be made in any category.
- Supporting documentation is critical and must emphasize the nominee’s achievements. Poor documentation that the nominee went above and beyond what is required by law is often the foremost reason a nomination is not selected for an award. Supporting documentation includes, but is not limited to, images illustrating the project, press releases and articles about the project, examples of project reports, letters supporting the nomination, etc. All supporting material should be provided in digital format, preferably as PDF files. They will not be returned. Do not send originals.
- Also note that jurors may consist of anyone in the CRM industry, not just in your field. The juror may not automatically understand your assumptions about the project, so please explain them.
- Submit one digital copy of your nomination form and supporting documentation.
- Please direct any questions to ACRA Awards Committee Chair Charissa Durst or email us.
- ACRA expects the nominator, or a representative thereof, to be present at the ACRA Annual Meeting for the award presentation. The nominator is expected to get the nominee to the award presentation to accept the award.