Call for ACRA Award Nominations
The call for nominations for the 2022 ACRA Awards will open in 2022. ACRA Awards recognize private and public sector clients of ACRA member firms for CRM accomplishments and commitments exceeding those required by various laws and regulations. ACRA Awards also recognize ACRA member firms or employees thereof who have made a long-term and on-going public service commitment to CRM.
The deadline for receipt of nominations is will be announced in 2022. Awards will be presented during the ACRA 2022 Conference.
- The nomination form for 2021 is available here for reference. The 2022 form will be available in early 2022.
- Multiple nominations can be made in any category.
- Supporting documentation is critical and must emphasize the nominee’s achievements. Poor documentation that the nominee went above and beyond what is required by law is often the foremost reason a nomination is not selected for an award. Supporting documentation includes, but is not limited to, images illustrating the project, press releases and articles about the project, examples of project reports, letters supporting the nomination, etc. All supporting material should be provided in digital format, preferably as PDF files. They will not be returned. Do not send originals.
- Also note that jurors may consist of anyone in the CRM industry, not just in your field. The juror may not automatically understand your assumptions about the project, so please explain them.
- Submit one digital copy of your nomination form and supporting documentation.
- Please direct any questions to ACRA Awards Committee Chair Charissa Durst or email us.
- ACRA expects the nominator, or a representative thereof, to be present at the ACRA Annual Meeting for the award presentation. The nominator is expected to get the nominee to the award presentation to accept the award.