SEARCH has an immediate opening for a full-time experienced Senior Archaeologist to join their Archaeology Sector. Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Archaeology, or closely related field.
- Completion of an accredited archaeological field school.
- Minimum of five years of professional archaeological field experience.
- Regional cultural resource education and experience.
- Understanding of State and Federal cultural resource laws, particularly the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines while remaining detail oriented, organized, and able to work well on multiple tasks.
- Ability to obtain government security clearance.
- Valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and access to reliable transportation.
Full position information and application requirements are available here.