SEARCH has an opening in for an Archaeologist in Jacksonville, FL. The successful candidate will support multiple archaeological monitoring, survey, and excavation projects nationwide, with assignments primarily occurring in the Southeastern United States.
- Bachelor’s degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, or a related field.
- Minimum one (1) year combined archaeological field experience at an accredited archaeological field school and/or professional cultural resources firm.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks in variable terrain and environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- Master’s degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, or a related field.
- Meet the Secretary of the Interior (SOI) qualifications for archaeology.
- Register of Professional Archaeologists (RPA) certification.
- Proficient in GIS and ArcGIS software.
More information on job duties, benefits, and how to apply is available here.