John Hendrix, Senior Project Manager at The Dayton Power and Light Company, is congratulated by nominator Kevin Pape of Gray & Pape after receiving the Industry Private Sector award in Philadelphia in 2017.
Nominations for the 2018 ACRA Awards are now open! Submit your applications today to recognize excellent work and clients in the CRM industry.
Private Sector and Public Sector Industry Award nominations must be made by an ACRA member or member firm in good standing by the submittal deadline. Anyone can make a nomination for the Public Service Award, but nominees for the Public Service Award must be an ACRA member firm or employee of an ACRA member firm in good standing by the submittal deadline. You can find more information about the types of awards on the nomination form below or on our Awards page.
Nominations for the 2018 awards are due FRIDAY, MAY 4, at 5:00 PM EDT.
- The nomination form for 2018 is available here.
- A one-page synopsis clearly explaining how the nominee meets the eligibility criteria must accompany the nomination form.
- Multiple nominations can be made in any category.
- Supporting documentation is critical and must emphasize the nominee’s achievements. Poor supporting documentation is often the foremost reason nominees are not selected for an award. Supporting documentation includes, but is not limited to, images illustrating the project, press releases and articles about the project, examples of project reports, letters supporting the nomination, etc. All supporting material should be provided in digital format, preferably as pdf files. They will not be returned. Do not send originals.
- Submit one digital copy of your nomination form and supporting documentation.
- Please direct any questions to ACRA Awards Committee Chair Charissa Durst or email us.
- ACRA expects the nominator, or a representative thereof, to be present at the ACRA Annual Meeting for the award presentation. The nominator is expected to get the nominee to the award presentation to accept the award.