James Klickovich of Calpine Corporation is presented the Industry Private Sector award at the 2018 ACRA Conference in Cincinnati.
Nominations for the 2019 ACRA Awards are now open! Submit your applications today to recognize excellent work and clients in the CRM industry.
Private Sector and Public Sector Industry Award nominations must be made by an ACRA member or member firm in good standing by the submittal deadline. Anyone can make a nomination for the Public Service Award, but nominees for the Public Service Award must be an ACRA member firm or employee of an ACRA member firm in good standing by the submittal deadline. You can find more information about the types of awards on the nomination form below or on our Awards page.
Nominations for the 2019 awards are due FRIDAY, APRIL 26, 2019, at 5:00 PM EDT.
- The nomination form for 2019 is available here.
- Multiple nominations can be made in any category.
- Supporting documentation is critical and must emphasize the nominee’s achievements. Poor documentation that the nominee went above and beyond what is required by law is often the foremost reason a nomination is not selected for an award. Supporting documentation includes, but is not limited to, images illustrating the project, press releases and articles about the project, examples of project reports, letters supporting the nomination, etc. All supporting material should be provided in digital format, preferably as PDF files. They will not be returned. Do not send originals.
- Also note that jurors may consist of anyone in the CRM industry, not just in your field. The juror may not automatically understand your assumptions about the project, so please explain them.
- Submit one digital copy of your nomination form and supporting documentation.
- Please direct any questions to ACRA Awards Committee Chair Charissa Durst or email us.
- ACRA expects the nominator, or a representative thereof, to be present at the ACRA Annual Meeting for the award presentation. The nominator is expected to get the nominee to the award presentation to accept the award.