The National Park Service is accepting applications for an Associate Director-Partnerships and Civic Engagement based in Washington, D.C.
The Associate Director is responsible for the executive direction and line management of subordinate managers for functional areas concerning partnerships and philanthropic stewardship, tourism, state and local assistance, and the promotion of conservation and outdoor recreation. Applicants must apply via USAJOBS and meet the executive core and technical qualifications to be considered.
- Click here to view the announcement and instructions on how to apply: USAJOBS – Job Announcement
- Open & closing dates 01/24/2022 to 02/24/2022
- Salary $163,333-203,700 per year
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Must apply via USAJOBS (link above)