As part of its implementation of an Executive order, Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government, the Department of the Interior (DOI) is conducting five virtual listening sessions and inviting public comments to obtain stakeholder input on barriers that underserved communities and individuals may face in taking advantage of DOI procurement and contracting opportunities.
DOI will hold five virtual listening sessions on the following dates:
- October 19, 2021 from 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. ET
- October 20, 2021 from 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. ET
- October 21, 2021 from 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. ET
- October 25, 2021 from 8:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. ET
- October 26, 2021 from 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. ET