Environmental Solutions & Innovations, Inc., a small business with 20 years’ experience assisting clients balance project needs with the conservation of the natural and cultural environment, is in search of a Principal Investigator – Archaeology. The Principal Investigator is responsible for timely and cost-effective conception, implementation, and completion of projects as well as the design and implementation of effective research designs within constraints of project schedules and budgets. Must have experience with a broad range of cultural resource projects including, but not limited to, the energy sector. Demonstrated excellence with written and verbal communication skills, and ability to effectively supervise people is important. This position requires up to 30% travel that is outside the local area and is often overnight.
ESI offers competitive salaries (commensurate with experience), performance-based bonuses, above average paid time off allowances, paid parental leave, 100% employer-paid health/dental/vision insurance, and 401(k) with generous match.
- A. in Anthropology or related field
- CRM project management experience
- Relevant field experience
- 4 plus years of report writing experience
- Experience in Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, and/or Texas
- Project-specific budget development, personnel assignments, and scheduling
- Sets realistic research goals achievable within cost and time constraints
- Develops professional recommendations for the management of cultural resources
using the National Register of Historic Places and other applicable criteria
- Organizes and completes project-specific reports
- Implements quality control/quality assurance procedures
- The Principal Investigator will work remotely.
- $60,000 – $70,000 annually, dependent on qualifications
- View the benefits summary here
How to apply:
- Please use the email subject “PI – Archaeology” and send a resume to Employment@envsi.com
Environmental Solutions & Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or veteran status