Environmental Consulting & Technology, Inc. is seeking qualified archaeologists for multiple full-time positions out of our Florida, Michigan, and Ohio offices. Successful candidates will have 2-3 years of experience leading archaeological field surveys and preparing related cultural resources documentation. The salary range for this position is $60,000 – $65,000. More information and how to apply is available below or by clicking here.
- Conduct archival and background research related to cultural resources utilizing a variety of sources
- Lead archaeological field surveys including pedestrian surveys, Phase I, II, and/or III surveys, and archaeological monitoring
- Prepare desktop reviews, cultural resource assessment survey reports, or other archaeological/historic resources documentation as required per applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Demonstrated lab experience including the ability to identify, process, document, and store recovered artifacts
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in Anthropology or Archaeology preferred within a minimum of 2-3 years of cultural resource management experience within the southeast and/or midwest.
- Candidates must meet the Secretary of the Interior Professional Qualification Standards for Archaeology.
- Demonstrated experience with applicable local, state, and federal cultural resource laws and regulations
- Demonstrated ArcGIS experience.
- Experience utilizing GPS units and total stations preferred, but not required
- Experience in researching/documenting historic resources is desired, but not required
- Strong verbal and technical writing skills
- Demonstrated work reliability.
- Maintenance of valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation.
- Willingness and availability to travel, as needed
ECT is an employee-owned, multidisciplinary natural resources and environmental consulting firm serving private and public-sector clients by integrating science, engineering, technology, planning, and management systems to provide practical solutions to complex challenges. ECT maintains a drug-free environment and is an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer.
For consideration, please apply via our website at: http://www.ectinc.com/our-careers/ please submit a resume/CV detailing your experience and education, and a writing sample of no more than five (5) pages.