The Advisory Council on Historic Preservation is seeking a Digital Operations Coordinator in Washington, D.C.
This position is located within the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (ACHP), Office of Federal Agency Programs.
If applying to a specific duty station (Washington, DC), you may be allowed to telework a set number of day(s) per pay period, with supervisory approval.
At the full performance level (GG-13) the major duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Gathering, analyzing and managing data regarding the ACHP’s participation in and oversight of Section 106 reviews; using this data to identify opportunities to improve the efficiency, timeliness, and effectiveness of these reviews; and identifying additional data needs to support agency operations related to Section 106 reviews;
- Improving the ACHP’s use of electronic communication and digital information to enhance the timeliness and efficiency of historic preservation reviews of undertakings pursuant to Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act;
- Coordinating with external partners to improve the use of digital tools in fulfilling the requirements in the Section 106 regulations;
- Recommending changes to improve the efficiency and functionality of ACHPConnect or other digital tools to support case management; and
- Carrying out tailored outreach and assistance to stakeholders regarding the use of digital tools in the implementation of the Section 106 regulations and other requirements of the NHPA.
The ACHP has determined that the duties of this position are telework eligible.
GG-13 salary ( $106,823 – $138,868) per annum. First time hires to the Federal government normally start at the lower salary range of the grade level.
More information and how to apply is available on USAJobs.